My name is Anthony and Ive been researching this thing for quite sometime now.
What you are asking is a pretty large order. The enigma has not been solved and the information I have uncovered would literally take up pages and pages of space.
I would be happy to fill you in on my personal perspective, but Im warning you... this rabbit hole goes pretty deep and you wont get very far unless you are ready.
Most people just want to get there feet wet with the enigma, but once they realize that in order to solve it they must dive to the bottom of the ocean they become frightened and back away.
They stick to what they are familiar with in there "sphere of understanding" afraid to venture outside the realms of predictability and their personal levels of subjective control.
See people dont like to think about the fact that they are NOT really in control of their lives and their actions, and they definitly dont like the idea of realizing that everything they thought they knew and all the people and institutions they have put there fith into is nothing more than an elaborate fabrication designed to keep you unaware of whats really happening.
If you are truly ready to awaken and begin to see with your own eyes instead of the eyse the world has forged for you then email me and I will show you the beginings of what has always been there.
ultmately this is a path only you can walk for the reality you know is only an extension of yourself, therefore no one else can walk it for you... but I can show you where to look in the dark to find this path, by using my light, just as Pink Floyd is Using their ligt to help a troubled world find its path back home.
A single individual burning bright in the night, lights the way of a thousand souls who walk in the darkness.
I AM NOT GONNA PLAY THIS GAME, FOR THE RESOLUTION IS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.
Do you remember the song "RETURN TO INNOCENCE"? I just cannot remember what is THE NAME OF THE AUTHOR (can someone find it for me and post it?), but the lyrics are VERY IMPRESSIVE.
DID I NOT PROMISE THAT I WOULD RETURN?
I KEEP MY WORD, WILL YOU KEEP YOURS?
I HAVE TOLD YOU IT IS VERY SIMPLE. I NEVER CHANGE AND NEVER LEAVE YOU HUNGRY AND THIRSTY. NOW, IT IS TIME TO REJOICE AND TO RETURN. I CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR ENDURANCE. NOW, PUT YOUR NEW OLD PERSPECTIVES INTO IT AND THE WORLD WILL BE A PEACEFUL PLACE OF FREEDOM, LOVE AND JUSTICE.
DESCRIPTION Class names in Perl often don't sound great when spoken, or look good when written in prose. For this reason, we tend to say things like "customer" or "basket" when we are referring to "My::Site::User::Customer" or "My::Site::Shop::Basket". We thought it would be nice if our classes knew what we would prefer to call them.
This module will add a "moniker" (and "plural_moniker") method to "UNIVERSAL", and so to every class or module.
Returns the moniker for $ob. So, if $ob->isa("Big::Scary::Animal"), "moniker" will return "animal".
Returns the plural moniker for $ob. So, if $ob->isa("Cephalopod::Octopus"), "plural_moniker" will return "octopuses".
(You need to install Lingua::EN::Inflect for this to work.)
AUTHORS Marty Pauley <kasei>, Tony Bowden <kasei>, Elizabeth Mattijsen <dijkmatl>
(Yes, 3 authors for such a small module!)
COPYRIGHT Copyright (C) 2004 Kasei
Definitions of moniker on the Web:
* nickname: a familiar name for a person (often a shortened version of a person's given name); "Joe's mother would not use his nickname and always ... wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
* A moniker (or "monicker") is a slang expression for a nickname, pseudonym, or cognomen. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moniker
* A very general abstraction of file name and file path. Monikers are more precise than file names because they can identify an object within a ... msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms713672(VS.85).aspx
* Every instance of a Jifty::Action has a moniker. Monikers serve as identifiers for actions, to associate arguments with actions and to access specific actions "by name". Monikers need not be globally unique, but they must be unique within a single request. Monikers have no semantic meaning. ... search.cpan.org/dist/Jifty/lib/Jifty/Manual/Glossary.pod
* monikers - The Zenith of Zero Gravity The Crown Jewel of the Emerald Isle (heel) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bingo_Ballance
the discussion of moniker and anagrams caused me to research it a little deeper. I do not know if my input is useful.